Okay, y'all - I realize it's still October, but considering my love of Christmas Cards (remember this post?) - I've already been scoping out which ones I like! And I wanted to share them with you and give away a nice little something to help you get yours! More on that later. . .
So, my favorite online source for beautiful cards - whether it be Christmas cards, birthday invites, etc. - is Tiny Prints. I have ordered cards from them many times and have always been pleased with the quality, speedy delivery and how it matched what was pictured online. They have many designs to pick from and most of those designs have ways to customize. Such as picking a different color scheme, rounded corners, or choosing a flat card, 5x7 foldable card, etc. I LOVE options!
Click the link here to see more designs and pick out your own Christmas Photo Cards!
Also make sure to visit their special offers page.
Click the link here to see more designs and pick out your own Christmas Photo Cards!
Also make sure to visit their special offers page.
And now for the GIVEAWAY!!!
Tiny prints has offered one of my readers a gift code good for $50 off your order! The winner will be randomly selected on Oct. 29, 2012!
How to Enter:
Entry 1 (required): Comment on my blog post and tell me either your favorite family fun Christmas tradition or what you look forward to the most at Christmas time.
Entry 2 (optional): Click on my Christmas Photo Cards link above and comment below with a possible card design you might use if you win!
*Winner will be chosen on 10/29/12 at 1:00 pm. Tiny Prints will email the code directly to the winner. Please make sure to provide your email if I don't already have it. The $50 code will not cover shipping and cannot be combined with other offers or promo codes.
*Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Tiny Prints, but includes only my own opinions.
Good luck, and thanks for reading!!!




25 comments:
Yay! a giveaway!!! I'm excited about all of the food!!!!! YUMMY!
And I love "simply said" So cute!!!
We have lots of Christmas traditions, but the first things we do each year is search out the perfect live tree to cut down... then we search out some good Mexican food to eat! Feliz Navidad, oh yeah!
The Sending Wishes card is awfully cute, and makes a nice ornament, too!
Hey Audrey, Well you know one of my favorite Christmas Traditions is when our family gets together on Christmas Eve and we exchange inexpensive gifts with a "certain theme" each year! We have had some really fun ones in the past haven't we? :) Wonder what we'll come up with this year......?
I'm looking forward to sharing the true meaning of Christmas with my little ones and seeing the season through their eyes!!
I love Behold Joy. It's simple, and shares Truth.
I look forward to seeing what Laney will be into this year. Last year it was my nativity, snow globes, and her baby doll that we gave her. She also learned a couple of Christmas songs. Whatever it is, it will be sweet! :)
I think I would choose Holiday Script. Sorry I was playing around with anonymous. :)
I kinda liked Sending Wishes, & Simply Said.
As a kid, we would read the Christmas account in Luke 2 and sing some Christmas carols before we opened up our gifts. I hope we'll do something like it with our little one!
I really like the Born this Day card.
I'm looking forward to spending time with family. I'm looking forward to some Eggnog too! :)
I love all the cards- Merriest Stripes is so cute, I like the tri-fold cards too... so many choices!
We don't have too many traditions yet in our family, but we love the baking while listening to Christmas music exceptionally loud along with the family dance party on Christmas eve!!
Stylish Tidings is my top pick right now!
My favorite Christmas tradition is being with my family. With all of us living in different states it's a guaranteed time of year that everyone will travel and take the week off to spend time with one another. Nothing is better!
Lance and I are yet to create a holiday tradition on our own. We usually just spend the time with family and plenty of food. This year I am looking forward to (hopefully) spending time with both sides of the family.
I love the ornament shaped cards! I know my family around the country would really like them.
I look forward to seeing my little ones reaction to everything Christmas. I love making new traditions with them!
I really like the Glorious Gospel tri-fold card. if i win, that's probably the one i would choose!
Looking at Christmas lights tops my list of fam favs!
Snowy Days probably b/c it makes me think of Nebraska winters.
We always stay with Honey's family for Christmas and my favorite tradition is that they lock everyone in the basement until 8:00 Christmas morning. It is strange sounding, I know, but we definitely all have a really fun time cooped-up together. :)
I love the ornament shaped cards. They are different and super cute!
Post a Comment