Saturday, April 2, 2011

Laney's First Birthday Party!

Laney's first birthday party was so very fun!  Laney was surrounded by lots of family, she was in a great mood (she even kept her birthday hat on for a while), and she got lots of fun presents.  Here are some pictures of the day.  Thanks to everyone who came and celebrated this wonderful first year with us!


I'm ONE!







Opening presents!


This one made my Mama cry . . .
A very special gift, a Shanda original!!!

Hmm . . . what is this?

     Yummy!



Try some Grandpa!
Grandma and Mimi!



By this time her whole face was covered in pink icing! I had no doubt that MY girl would like cake!
Happy Birthday sweet Laney- we love you to pieces!



I just had to add these pictures too.  Possibly one of the most fun parts of the day for Laney, playing in the trash after everyone left. 

4 comments:

kenzie said...

she is so cute and looks like so much fun ... I can't wait to get to know her!

Audrey Jones said...

Thanks Kenzie - she is super fun! We can't wait to reconnect with you guys and both of your girls. When are you due?

kenzie said...

July 15th. And we'll be arriving in Georgia shortly after.

Audrey Jones said...

Al-righty, that will be here before long! :)